We realize that both buying and selling a home can be a very emotional process, especially when it's your first time. Real Estate agents post endless pages of homes for sale in hopes of finding a buyer, but has anyone ever given you the chance to hear the needs, wants and desires of new, potential buyers?
We have 6 serious, first time buyers that are looking in this area to no avail.
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has just what they are looking for in a property. We would be more than happy to invite them to a viewing of your home, help negotiate a fair price and hopefully close a sale!
Have What Our Clients Are Looking For?
Please send us a private message.
Our Clients' Wish Lists:
- Client 1 is looking for a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home to call their own. They would ideally like to have RV parking available and their price range falls in the mid to upper 200's.
- Client 2 is seeking a single level, 2 bedroom property. They would love a home with low-maintenance landscaping since outdoor upkeep is not their favorite activity. They are also open to a condo, but would prefer it to have a scenic view. Their price range falls in the low 300's.
- Client 3 would absolutely love a 3 bedroom home, ideally located in very close proximity to the freeway to ensure easy access. Craftsmen homes have always been one of their favorite styles. Their price range falls in the upper 200's to low 300's, and prefer Camas, Washougal or Vancouver.
- Client 4 is looking for a 3,000 square foot home, specifically in the beautiful Camas, with land to call their own. They prefer the master bedroom to be located on the main level. Their price range falls between $500,000 and $1.2M
- Client 5 is looking exclusively in Camas! They would love to be located in a residential area, but do not want to exceed 3,000 square feet. One, simple desire they've shared is to have their master bedroom on the main level. Their price range falls between $500,000 and $1M
- Client 6 is another buyer looking particularly in Camas. They'd love a newer home with modern, updated decor. Their desired price range falls near $500,000.
Don't Think Your Home is a Match? We Have Many More Buyers!
Discover the value of your home with our free, custom valuation report.