ARE YOU SMART, HUNGRY, & COACHABLE?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES... WE WANT YOU AS PART OF OUR TEAM!
Are you capable of closing 30 transactions a year but continue to fall short due to the minutia of the business? Here is our promise to you... By committing to us you will have all the pressure taken off!!
- Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and Curaytor CRM
- Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database
- Effectively communicate with management team
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
Requirements: Valid Washington real estate license (Additional Oregon Brokers license is a plus). Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times. Exceptional phone skills/experience. Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. High level of motivation to succeed. Ability to learn scripts and dialogues and ability to take direction from a coach.
Compensation: Aggressive commission structure. (Est. $120K - $150K/year)
Position will be based out of our Vancouver, WA office.
How To Apply
Complete BOTH of these steps. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
2. Complete DISC profile from the button below and submit results.