If you're considering financing a home, it's important to take into account the current state of the housing market. At The Donna Roberts Group,we understand that the market may have changed since you last purchased or refinanced a home, but that doesn't mean you should put your dreams of homeownership on hold. In fact, there are many reasons why now is a great time to take action.
Top 10 Reasons to Take Action Today:
- Sellers and builders are motivated and offering big incentives.
- Seller credits can be used to cover closing costs or lower the interest rate on your mortgage.
- There's no need to skip a home inspection when buying a property.
- With fewer buyers in the market, there may be less competition when making an offer.
- In some cases, offering above the listing price may no longer be necessary.
- There's no reason to forgo financing or appraisal contingencies when purchasing a home.
- Paying a mortgage builds home equity, while paying rent only benefits the landlord.
- Rent prices are likely to continue rising in the future.
- Homeownership is an important way to build wealth.
- Owning a home can positively impact your life in countless ways.
Additionally, we are excited to introduce Evergreen Home Loans Buyer Booster program, which allows you to buy or refinance now and receive a $2,500 credit towards a refinance through Evergreen Home Loans before March 31, 2026. With our expert guidance and this extra boost, you'll be on your way to achieving your home financing goals. Contact us today to learn more. And don't hesitate to share this information with family and friends who may also benefit from our services.