Christmas Tree Farms and UCut for the Southwest Washington and Portland Metro area
# Your Ultimate Guide to Christmas Tree Farms in Portland and Southwest Washington
Welcome to the season of joy and festivity! If you're in the Portland, Oregon, or Southwest Washington area, you're in for a treat. We have a sleigh full of Christmas tree farms where you can select the ideal tree to light up your holiday season. Here's everything you need to know about local Christmas tree farms, complete with contact information for your convenience.
## Washougal River Christmas Trees
*Bring the family to this scenic location for a tree-cutting experience you'll cherish.*
- **Phone**: (360) 837-3591
- **Address**: NE Washougal River Rd, Washougal, WA 98671
## Oxbow Rim Christmas Tree Farm
*Oxbow Rim offers a picturesque setting to find your family's perfect tree.*
- **Phone**: (503) 663-6815
- **Address**: 34623 SE Homan Rd, Gresham, OR 97080
## Fisher's U-Cut Christmas Trees
*Fisher’s is the go-to place for a hands-on tree selection tradition.*
- **Phone**: (971) 237-6317
- **Address**: 37920 SE Gibson Rd, Washougal, WA 98671
## Red Shed Christmas Trees
*For those in the heart of Portland, Red Shed is your urban Christmas tree solution.*
- **Phone**: (503) 555-1234 *(Placeholder – please verify)*
- **Address**: 544 SE 78th Ave, Portland, OR 97215
## Thornton's Treeland
*Experience the family fun of tree cutting at Thornton's in Vancouver.*
- **Phone**: (360) 573-8733
- **Address**: 7617 NE 119th St, Vancouver, WA 98662
## Chad's Christmas Tree's
*Chad's is known for their welcoming service and an excellent range of trees.*
- **Phone**: (503) 803-5489
- **Address**: 10650 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005
...and many more! We haven’t forgotten about Fanno Farm U Cut, Belmont Boys, Redland Family Farm, and others on our list.
Before you head out, make sure to call your chosen farm to confirm their operating hours and tree availability. Our Christmas tree farm guide is designed to make your holiday preparations as merry as possible.
By choosing a locally grown tree, you're not only getting a symbol of holiday cheer but also supporting local farmers and sustainable practices. So grab your gloves, pack a thermos of hot cocoa, and create memories that will last a lifetime!